Black Pallet Wrap
Black pallet wrap (also known as stretch wrap or stretch film) is an essential packaging item when packing goods on pallets, so loads are stable, secure and protected. Our hand pallet wrap is supplied rolled on cardboard cores and is easy to apply by hand or using a dispenser. We supply a range of thicknesses to ensure all types of loads can be protected, our thinner pallet wrap (13 micron) is great for stabilising lighter loads whilst being cost effective. Whereas our heavy duty thicker film (20 microns) is useful for heavier loads or irregular shaped loads.
- No equipment needed, can be applied easily by hand or with a dispenser
- Available with both flush and extended cores
- Great for protecting loads from moisture due to the film being moisture resistant
- In addition to using pallets, it’s a cost effective way of protecting bulky goods when transporting
- Stocked in clear and black for extra security
Orders received before 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched same-day for delivery on the following Monday. Orders received after 3 pm on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday, using a next working day delivery service.See full delivery information
Width x Length
Black Hand Pallet Wrap
For businesses both big and small, packaging supplies are a vital part of your day. Whether sending a single item to loyal customers or shipping a whole pallet, knowing you have a high quality and dependable UK packaging supplier on hand can relieve a lot of stress and get your stuff where it’s going.
Smith Packaging covers all kinds of shipping, storing, and packaging material needs – from simple cardboard boxes to tape, labels, and pallet wrap. With a sustainable ethos and no minimum order, you can select the packaging solutions that work for you.
What Is Black Pallet Wrap?
For companies that deal with pallets, black pallet wrap is essential. Also known as pallet stretch wrap and pallet shrink wrap, this protective material can be pulled tightly over your pallets to keep goods safe, secure, and free from dust, moisture, or dirt. Black pallet wrap is a cost-effective solution for companies that want to add extra protection when storing goods. This kind of pallet wrap comes in a lighter weight, or you can choose a thicker, heavier-duty wrap depending on how much protection you need and the environment where you are storing goods.
When to Use Black Pallet Wrap
There are plenty of instances when black pallet wrap will help you with your business. If you store pallets in warehouses, outdoor environments, or anywhere that may get dusty – the pallet wrapping film will keep your goods safe, dry, and as good as new. Pallet wrap isn’t just used for storage, it can also be used in transit, too. This kind of cling film wrap can help your pallets stay organised and can also reduce the potential for damage in transit.
The Benefits of Sustainable Black Pallet Wrap
There are so many benefits that come with choosing environmentally friendly pallet wrap, including:
- Not only does it provide superior protection against dust, moisture, and damage, but it is also more efficient compared to other kinds of wrapping options.
- Applied easily and by hand, using black pallet wrap means that workers can save time and businesses can save money.
- Black pallet wrap can also increase security as the vision of pallet goods is obscured.
- This kind of wrap is more cost-efficient than other options, and it saves goods being damaged, which can lead to company losses.
- Black pallet wrap is fully recyclable, meaning you are choosing an option that’s not only good for profit but good for the planet, too.
Black Pallet Wrap from Smith Packaging
At Smith Packaging we have black pallet wrap that comes in a range of thicknesses. Whether you want something lightweight and breathable or if you are looking for something heavy-duty, we have a selection of different kinds of pallet wrap ranging from 13 microns to 20 microns.
This kind of pallet wrap is totally versatile and can be used to wrap a range of items – even the most irregular shaped pallets. At Smith Packaging, we are passionate about sustainability, meaning that our black pallet wrap is designed to be used time and time again.