Jiffy Paper Padded Bags
Jiffy padded bags are durable, lightweight padded bags that ensure your items are delivered safely, securely, and undamaged.
Available in a range of sizes, these environmentally-friendly padded postal bags are made from recycled materials and are recyclable themselves, so you can have the peace of mind that you’re doing your bit for the environment, whether you need to buy Jiffy bags for business or personal use.
Why use padded bags?
There are a host of benefits of using Jiffy bags, whether that’s for businesses and your business customers, or if you’re sending items as an individual.
- Durable: high-quality, tough outer paper prevents punctures and the double-glued bottom flap and folded corners offer extra security
- Eco-friendly: Jiffy bags are made from recycled paper and are fully recyclable
- Cost-effective: especially when you buy in bulk
- Protective: the padded paper cushioning reduces the risk of damage to your items
- Super strong: one central seam offers maximum strength
- Reduced cost of returns: items arrive intact, so your customers are less likely to need to return goods
- Easy closure: the peel and seal strip is an easy, efficient, and effective closure
- Made in the UK: reducing carbon footprint and damage to the environment
Orders received before 3pm on a Friday will be dispatched same-day for delivery on the following Monday. Orders received after 3 pm on Friday will be dispatched on the following Monday, using a next working day delivery service.See full delivery information
Size (Internal Dimensions)
Width x Length
Say “hello” to Jiffy
Jiffy padded bags have been manufactured in the UK since the 1960s. At Smith Packaging, we have chosen to stock Jiffy products as they are a well-established national brand with a reputation for manufacturing high quality products, something which is very important to us and our customers.
Our products are affordable, high-quality and we offer a fast and free or low cost delivery service. Due to our excellent relationships with manufacturers, we’re able to offer Jiffy products at the lowest price on the market while still providing outstanding service.
Jiffy paper padded bags
Jiffy padded bags are gold-coloured, tough, and lightweight paper bags that come in a range of sizes and offer quality protection for items you’re sending.
If you’re looking for padded bags, you have other options, too. For example, you could use bubble padded envelopes or paper mailing bags. Both of these options are completely viable alternatives, but the difference is that Jiffy bags are more heavy-duty and are made by a well-known and trusted company (they’ve been going for more than 50 years for a reason). Every single product Jiffy manufactures is high quality guaranteed, as you would expect.
Instructions: How to use Jiffy paper padded bags
How to use a paper padded bag might seem obvious (and it is really easy of course!), but we’ll start with one top tip that you should always do when you’re mailing something in a Jiffy bag…
- *Top tip* – rub the outside of your Jiffy bag before you put anything in it, as this will spread the paper fibres that give these bags their protective layer. Air will be trapped between the fibres, offering the greatest protection for your delivery.
- Insert your product(s)
- Peel the closure strip off the bag
- Seal the item securely
Key features of Jiffy bags
Padded bags are packed with features that will ensure your items are delivered safely and securely:
- Lightweight gold mailers made from 90gsm Kraft paper outer
- Inner lining made from recycled paper fibre
- Easy to use peel and seal strip (note that size 8 doesn’t have the peel and seal strip)
- Made from recycled paper and 100% recyclable
- Grease and puncture resistant
- Available in a range of sizes from 00 to 8
Delivery information for Jiffy bags
When you buy Jiffy paper bags from Smith Packaging before 3pm Monday to Friday and spend over £40 (excl. VAT), you’ll benefit from our FREE next working day delivery service.
If your order is under £40 (excl. VAT), a shipping charge of £3.99 will be added at checkout.
Full delivery information is found on our dedicated Delivery & Returns page.
Paper mailing bags vs. Jiffy bags
Depending on your needs and budget, you may want to use paper mailing bags instead of Jiffy bags. Paper mailing bags are a more affordable option if your budget is a little tight, and they are probably a better option if you’re sending items which don’t require the extra protection that a Jiffy bag offers.
They are still an environmentally-friendly option as they are made from recycled paper and are 100% recyclable themselves, and they’re made from strong, durable Kraft paper.
Need a label for your padded bags?
If you have an e-commerce business and need to send multiple deliveries per day, it’s a good idea to label your items. Our professional label range gives a good first impression to your customers, and they’re also an efficient way of labelling a lot of parcels quickly.